I am good enough at doing it myself, thank you very much. UGH! It seems every time I gather courage & am ready to do or I do something brave - I somehow stumble across someone who I talk to who like to make me the victim. I'm NOT. It's a messy situation and I'm not sure where I fit in, but I know my Savior doesn't want me to play victim. Victims are weak, helpless, fearful, anxious, indecisive, worthless, & blame others - just to name a few characteristics. Now sure, I battle these regularly, but I'm not gonna let them win. I know I am of great worth, courageous, hopeful, prayerful, decisive, full of faith, strong, & I can & do accept responsibility.
I do victim some days well enough without your help.
You are amazing:) Only listen to the Savior's voice, nobody else's opinion matters. Hugs!
ReplyDelete