Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A sad day

Today I filed for divorce for the 2nd time in my marriage.  This time I won't be changing my mind.  This is where I feel I am being lead.  It kills me that this is where I am being lead.  Honestly, I thought I might have some joy in knowing I would be free soon of his constant toxicity.  But I am just sad.  I have peace, but sad.  I didn't marry just to get divorced.  I didn't bring children into this mess thinking that this would be a part of their reality too.  I signed on for forever.  I wanted it to be forever.  So it's just sad. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry divorce is always hard but sometimes it's the only way to move forward and be happy. You can and will be able to do this. Good luck life will get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stand strong my friend. You can do hard things.

    ReplyDelete